Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: MobMan
Who is the most annoying Mob rat ? I say Phillip "Crazy Phil" Leonetti because I don't think anyone is trying kill him anymore to be honest .

The most annoying. I can only give a baseless opinion:

Something about seeing Anthony Casso, basically a mass murderer, giving courtroom testimony surrounded by a huge plastic canopy to block his identity annoyed me a great deal.

Lol, may I ask why? For some reason Casso always makes me chuckle. Sure, he's basically a mass murderer, but he's got a way about him that makes me laugh, his mannerisms, his accent, his face muscle movements and twitches and generally the way he justifies his crimes is kinda funny, to me at least.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I don't know if we have email notifications here of replies beyond PMs, but if we did have it, it'd be great.

Why Casso. I find him sort of funny too. He seemed human at one of his most inhuman moments during the 60 min.s interview. He said he "shot the kid a coupla times, maybe more dan uh cupple". Did I laugh? Yes I did, as did many of you, including Ed Bradley himself. But that doesn't mean I admire the guy. When Ed Bradley asked him "what about the families of the people [whom Casso killed]", Casso replied coldly..."I don't know those people". That was something that just smacked you right in the face right through the TV screen. It was a little shocking. At least for me. So that sort of negated the USO Casso Comic Relief right then and there.

It's not easy to explain the self explanatory. Casso outranks many many mobsters past and present, in one characteristic...selfishness.

He's also not the brightest bulb. The feds were going to give him a sweetheart deal, and he botched it by trying to blow the whistle on other feds. I'm reading about how the feds were blowing their tops like mount Vesuvius because they expected him to tell on the mafia, and he wouldn't shut up about other feds. So if I find him a bit annoying, I don't think I am alone in that.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."