Well I got to catch it on On Demand. It came in two parts. I too loved the Jeopardy skit. lol It was nice seeing some of the originals again. Eddie Murphy didn't have much of a role; Loved the Seinfeld Q&A with the audience. I agree with MC on the Cali skit. It did get annoying. I must be out of it, cause I am not sure who Edward Norton was suppose to be in his skit but he was good. LOL

And OMG, what happened to Paul McCartney's voice? Did he have a cold or is it just age. He was so off key. So was my other favorite Paul (Simon),who has/had such a sweet voice. He wasn't as off as McCartney but both were disappointing. Or maybe they chose the wrong song?? frown

OnDemand did NOT show two skits I wanted to see tho; the Blues Brothers with Dan Aykroyd and Jim Belushi AND Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon's rap (I hate rap but love their skits) smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/17/15 08:25 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon