I think rhode island is at least 20 25 man strong. you have that fuchillio kid the kids I mentioned and few more like bonagfilia and trimanti and thats not counting the old timers. I know many providence guys came up one time like 15 or so for st anthonys and through a few mutual old timers no one knew who was who and it said most of the providene guys was all button. As for Boston they are adding up. From Buffalino, to prochilio, to the dinunzio kid, to nazzarro they are adding besides the ones we havent heard. Gigi was never made. No one in that war was made . They had a bunch of connected guys the whole war was connected to the life but made many was a far cry to many drugs was involved instead of the traditional schemes and if you did dabble in drugs like angelesco, you did around the traditional schemes not make drugs a primary income like the a domonican drug lord. Dinunzio dealt with the costas and gambale which in turned dealt with other made guys but he trusted them. The same goes for quintina and spagnolo whom deals with few other guys and in turn tell their peers. Bobby Carrozza deals with his boys and many younger guys and although is made and somewhat and upper guy he has his own regime of bunch of non made guys like the ones who supported him during the war. But I know him and ferrara are still tight. IMO the board is Limone, Biago and Ferrara....Then they give orders to spag, quintuna, vito deluca, martorano, whom holds alot of weight fyi, and few other guys who are upper who in turn to their trusted ones and so on. So basically there is protection and alot of secrecy amongst eachother. If you notice the past few indictments, its very few indivisuals and that saids alot. Its either you catch me doing my dirt or not and even if you was involved getting a piece if you didnt get caught your scott free like the spagnola case recently. im sure there where kick up and few other people collecting the doe but if you didnt get caught your ok.. its a smart strategy. The only soldiers whi I believe gets really involved with the higher ups is simone, dee dee lepore and tortora and thats because they are proven...

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "