Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Originally Posted By: Revis_Island
I don't even know if chicago is the most dangerous city in America. Detroit and Camden are both as bad is it gets.

I thought New Orleans was worse.

Idk I'm sure it has its bad parts. But camden and detroit have been pretty bad for a while. If you look at the most dangerous cities today conpared to the most dangerous parts of New York, Jersey and other parts of the U.S. back in the 70s, 80s, and early to mid 90s though, this country has come a long way with crime. The worst parts of the country probably look like candy land compared to what the most dangerous parts used to look like back in the day. Newark, parts of New York city, detroit, miami as well as other cities from that day and age would make chicago look good in terms of crime. And I'm not glorifying it or living off of nostalgia from those days, I'm just saying that people should be grateful that "the most dangerous" neihborhoods today aren't as bad as "the most dangerous" neighborhoods back in the day. We're definitely making progress as a country in the crime department.