And I believe that, legally speaking, this being a board about law and order, it's perfectly legal to post such information without fear of legal repercussion.

We talk about mob guys here every day. Public record. Well, this is public record, too. It's also a well known troll, hacker, and troublemaker, who keeps slinking back here and backstabbing everyone who ever gave him a second chance because they pitied him for being a useless junkie. But when you see what types of lowlife crimes this person has taken part in, it will tell you all you need to know about this guy.

And before you get cute, Jack, this is only the tip of the iceberg. There are people who you've fucked with who know EVERYTHING about you, and they're a step away from taking your stalking to law enforcement at a FEDERAL level.

But you know that's not my style, Jack. I don't call the law. But make a post about me, my wife, or what country club I belong to in Boca again, Jack, and I'll motherfuck your life to the point where your Indian father will wish he never had you. It's a shame, too. He looks like a very nice man. Sadly, that's often the case. Nice, professional people, with thirty year old junkie children bleeding them dry. It breaks my heart.

Sorry, Mods. You know how much I love you guys. But this guy has invaded my privacy one too many times. He does it again, and the other people he's stalking and their law enforcement contacts will be the LEAST of his problems. Because I don't call the law.

To paraphrase Bo Dietl at the end of "Goodfellas": Buh, bye, DickNose.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.