Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
I am just hypothetically and logically putting together the pieces here, but what was Nicky Jr indicted for in the 1990s in Newark area!?!?!..........SPORTS BETTING. It was the case were the government used "Key Logger" surveillance on Nicky Junior's computers to indict him for sports betting.

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/satur...6.html?mode=jqm

Yea Dante it is wild that he was able to make money like he did.
LE was looking to get him on J walking cos of his name,it is like a hunter getting the trophy mount.
Think about it you become a cop and hunt human beings, you go in the academy a nice well liked guy and in the process they tell you that once you become LE that no one will like you and you can not associate with regular folk cos it could interfere with your job or case.Then you come out thinking that only other LE and there wifes can only be your and your children's friends.Most become automatic dicks and will change there old friends right away.
But Nicky jr was a very good earner just the stuff that LE knows about ,can you imagine what they do not.
He must have been a good skipper he was not a micro manager far from it so his guys must of liked it(even if they did not say it)cos of him being an outsider. The thought of him earning like he did even pissed off the guys around him even more .
The silver spoon thing hurt him also,Perna was around AC and his crowd and Skinny V Iannece T Scafidi and many more but that was when his dad was on top,as soon as the old man knock down a few of the Philly guys some turned on him then (but never said a word)but when his pop took the last pinch they were like sharks.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."