Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I haven't seen one post that puts some of the blame on congress, surely when you have a congress that sells themselves like whores on the street, they deserve to be called what they are.

they could have voted against the war in Iraq, they could have denied obamacare, they could have stopped the wall street bailouts, they could quit sending jobs overseas, as far as im concerned they are truly worthless.

so is Obama so was bush, we have to understand who really runs this country. the fourth branch of government, LOBBYISTS. if we could get rid of them, we might have a chance to create a great nation like we were after ww2. if they keep dictating policy we will only get worse.

Binnie, I can agree with you they all sale themselves. I'm too lazy and swamped at work to wiki anything but wasn't the house and senate both majority democrat when Osama took office? If so, the GOP had no chance of denying Osamacare or shutting it down. (Not arguing or picking a fight, I like you buddy)

Well America wanted change and free Ihpones and we got it. Here we are in shyte creek, anyone got a paddle? Nope, it gone. lol

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"