Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Downtown ive never heard that theory before but just by connecting some dots and having an idea how treacherous scarfo was I guess its possible...however leonetti really describes how close scarfo and phil were I doubt he woulda killed his friend for that I mean he was still consigliere but who knows with that crazy lil fuck
How about Louis (Bobby) Manna's part in this plot he is the Genovese family Consigliere Hoboken NJ guy and Scarfo supporter who ran his daily mob activities out of CASELLA"S Restaurant @ 615 1st Street Hoboken NJ ? Strange that Pete Casella gets pass to walk after killing a Boss and Bobby Manna is part of the group that gives him his pass/walking papers and Mannas NJ HQ"s is named CASELLA'S Restaurant. Starting to think that there is a Casella/Manna connection and Manna is the guy that used Casella to kill Testa. This results in Scarfo becoming Boss....CASELLA"S Restaurant is also the place where Bobby Manna was caught on a wiretap by the FBI ploting the murders of John and Gene Gotti.

Last edited by downtown; 02/10/15 01:05 AM.

wise old owl sat on a oak , the more he heard the less he spoke , the less he spoke the more he heard , wasn't that a wise ole bird.