Originally Posted By: Serpiente
This is why i stopped thinking about this life so many years ago.
Now to top it off not only did he get a pass but he tried to say that Nicky sr. killed Testa.(I dont know if all knew this)
I am still thinking he was blood with someone,or possible that he was in on or knew about all the moves that were made through the late 70's to get tens of millions in rackets from Philly in Jersey by the west side.
Things just do not go that good for a guy that was out of the rackets for almost 20 years and only back into it for a few years....
Then kills a boss.... Walks ...FISHY ! !
Knowing what had happend to Caponigro and Salerno for killing Ange Bruno , Pete Casella goes to NYC to sit down with the people responsible for killing Caponigro and Salerno and he is just as guilty as killing Testa as they were Bruno ? I Don't think that there was a Capo who went to bat for Casella. There was some kinda deal in place to kill Testa blame Casella and promote Scarfo. Scarfo could not be the one that murdered Testa as Testa was his Boss. The other Bosses would not agree with that so they needed Casella to do the dirty work. Casella gets a pre agreeded to pass and Scarfo is then elevated to Boss. Scarfo is leery about Salvy finding out about this move that killed his Dad and uses the excuse of Salvy not marrying Chuckie Merlino's daughter against Salvy and has him killed. Same plot that the Genovese used to kill Bruno (Using Funzi) they now used again with Casella. Ya Think ?

wise old owl sat on a oak , the more he heard the less he spoke , the less he spoke the more he heard , wasn't that a wise ole bird.