Originally Posted By: Serpiente
I would think that it did go down more like Phil said .Who else would know better and why would he change it.
The thing about Chin doing things at night have been true,but that does not mean he is sleeping till 4:00pm sounds like he was a mid morning guy like most of these guys.(and did hold guys till afternoon often)
I can not say for sure but i think that Casella may have been related to that Skipper through marriage,it is just in my head that way I am older and this is what keeps popping in my head.
But if it is not, something BIG to get a pass,for the killing of a boss is like the biggest pass one can get..
Leonetti admits to not being at the sitdown with the Genovese panel when Scarfo was made Boss. He says that he was in another location playing cards w/ Benny Eggs, so he really can not say what happened at the table , or who was or was not present. Just trying to figure out who this mysterious Capo was who pleaded on behalf of Pete Casella.

Last edited by downtown; 02/09/15 05:58 AM.

wise old owl sat on a oak , the more he heard the less he spoke , the less he spoke the more he heard , wasn't that a wise ole bird.