Yeah, he is a dumbass. I don't think he could count on continuous mistrials. He was fucked, as many people here said from Day 1.

I think he deserves credit for being a "stand up guy" but he's just a shitty person in general. He is leaving his young daughters with no father. And it isn't like his mob friends are going to support him financially. They can barely support themselves. So, while he deserves credit for taking his punishment like a man, he shouldn't have killed that guy in the middle of the damn street in broad daylight.

If I was in his position, I'd flip immediately. I'm not going to pretend otherwise. But that is why I'm not a murderer. Fuck life in prison. You only get one life, the last place I want to spend the majority of it is in a PA state prison.

Anyway, Dom Grande is probably fucked now. He will be hounding forever by the Feds. Him and Nicodemo must have been tight. I'd bet Nicodemo standing tall was in large part due to his friendship with Grande. Hard to fuck over your 34 year old best friend.