Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Hey Tony are you on this forum too? If so, step on up, because what you posted here on RD, pretty much sums up my opinion on current Philly LCN. According to other members of that forum, apparently you know your stuff on Philly, everybody else, take it for what it's worth, one guys viewpoint.

Originally Posted By: "Tony"
From what i heard it was personal..think about it like this,who did more to hurt them Gino? or Bent finger Lou,Ron Previte??they did nothing to those guys and they know where they are at..this guy was not involved with them at all..he knew them like everybody knows everybody..I heard the guy kept to himself..he wasnt actively out there trying to take the mob down..Nicodemo didnt like him they had words before that..do you really think in the middle of a major mob trial Uncle Joe is going to sanction them to do a nobody he dont even know??it was a senseless hit and he is paying the price for it..philly is all screwed up..all this talk about panels,they got more guys with Captain titles then do soldiers..where are the crews?even independant bookmakers arent involved..i mean truly its laughable with all these reports of who is kicking up,paying tribute etc etc..what you have is a lot of backstabbing going on..majority of them are just surviving.small shylocking,booking,etc..there isnt one guy putting out shy $$ over 20-30 k at a time..small pockets making small profits,grinding a living..nothing on a major scale..there not making millions of dollars they are more prone to do violence then make $$...lot of guys just dont have the knack to earn big..you have guys doing ok..but think about it like this,if your a acting boss you should be living large and none of them are..Ligambi has a few bucks i hear..lets put it this way,if someone went to Johnny Chang for 100k shy loan you couldnt get it...

If that's the case then it just goes to show you how close Dom Grande and Nicodemo really are, Dom would carry this out on Tony Nicks orders without hesitation...