Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Pizza-

Maybe when my generation comes "of age" and contributes to leadership levels in politics on a federal level we will divert 100% of all federal resources to eliminating terrorists activities here on American soil and fortifying our borders.

I am 30 years old now and was 16 years old when the WTC was attacked so I grew up and became an adult in the post 9/11 NY/NJ area. Its scary to think that my generation who grew up in a post 9/11 world will be leaders in politics on a federal level very soon is terrifying....lol

Well, I'm 55. I was 42 when the towers were hit, and I watched them burn every day for weeks. We live right on the water in Throggs Neck. Bird's eye view. I still worked in funeral service at the time, albeit in the union. But we were still called to duty for picking up human remains and such. There aren't many people who were as personally involved in that tragedy as I was (except of course the families who lost loved ones and the first responders).

Long story short: You're preaching to the choir, son smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.