Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
You're right about the Federal murder charges Pizza, I will agree. Just a personal opinion, but I want the best the Government has (ie the Feds) going 100% after these terrorist scum who kill innocent people and leave LCN to state police, county, etc.

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
OK, enough of my rant I am just in a p*ssed off mood over these scum terrorists just because I feel strongly that we are going to see another attack here in NYC with all that is going on with ISIS, Paris, ETC and it enrages me!

And I share your feelings about the terrorists. I really do. Just check my posts in general discussion. But I'm a lot older than you (not smarter, just older), and I'm resigned to what's going to be. And the Feds are never going to put LCN murders on the back burner. Ever.

But book and shy are a different story. They'll always be around, especially if they can take a page out of the New York, Chicago and Detroit playbook, and curb the fucking violence. Because if they don't, they're going to remain a top priority across the board.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.