You're right about the Federal murder charges Pizza, I will agree. Just a personal opinion, but I want the best the Government has (ie the Feds) going 100% after these terrorist scum who kill innocent people and leave LCN to state police, county, etc.

Let's take the LCN here in Jersey for example because its what I am familiar with, they have the following agencies going after them: FBI, NJ State Police Organized Crime Units, County Prosecutors Detectives typically do the gambling operations busts, County Sheriffs Detectives typically do the gambling busts as well, and some of the city police have Organized Crime Squad Detectives like Jersey City most recently with their Genovese bust in 2007 and I believe Newark has an organized crime squad as well.

I think its absolutely ridiculous that all those government resources are looking into LCN. The FBI should 100% dedicate to terrorism and leave State/county/city detectives to LCN, again my opinion as someone who grew up as a teenager when the World Trade Center was attacked and had his HS in Jersey shut down and football practice cancelled and friends parents and older brothers who worked in the towers murdered on that horrible day. Until the day I die I will never forget the smoke from the Towers made it all the way here to Jersey.

OK, enough of my rant I am just in a p*ssed off mood over these scum terrorists just because I feel strongly that we are going to see another attack here in NYC with all that is going on with ISIS, Paris, ETC and it enrages me!