Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
The only prayer Dom Grande has right now is that Joey Merlino is taunting the Feds in the media and with his restaurant. Therefore, Joey Merlino will be the Feds #1 organized crime target in 2015/2016. They may not have enough resources in organized crime with their main priorities now in the Northeast being terrorism and public corruption, to put the full court press on both Merlino and Grande simultaneously with the different Federal priorities now here in the Northeast being terrorism and public corruption.

The Feds seem to have a real hard-on for that family, though. I wouldn't be surprised to see them keep up the full court press on them. This country's never getting out of debt anyway, so I don't think that's even a consideration.

Anti-terror is definitely top priority, but the mob is still up there. And you mention public corruption, which is a good point. But more often than not mob guys are tied to public corruption cases, so there's that.

I don't know anything about Grande or anyone else. There's one guy's opinion that I respect on Philly more than anyone else's (Chucky from the other board), and he's been spot-on so far. But I have read enough about Joey Merlino to know that he's public enemy number one in the Philadelphia branch of the Feds. They're never giving him any peace. Ever.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.