Originally Posted By: fergie
Heres an idea you won't possibly have heard of before...it'll solve the following issues:

Housing
Healthcare
Social Security
Education
Crime
Etc
Etc

Every male baby, at birth, has a reversible vasectomy. When they are old enough and meet someone they can have kids with, they apply for a baby license. The application will test various capacities, mental, financial, emotional, current housing etc etc. if you both pass, the vasectomy is reversed one time.

People say this idea is crazy, like china etc etc. but its a sensible way forward and the only defence is put forward by those who shouldn't be having kids in the first place. Tell me why, when Me and my wife both work, save, plan and move to a bigger house BEFORE we have kids so we wont have to rely on the state, that others who dont give a fuck and have 4 kids because its their "human right" get housing that I pay for as well?. Why should I also pay for the upkeep of their kids as well as my own?

I agree it makes sense but would be perceived by the public as racist most likely and would start an uproar within the media and politics. I believe there's more white people on welfare then blacks but given the stereotypes in today's society a lot people rather not believe that.