Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Pb is Ponte still active or is he in the can?

He's retired. And he was never all that "active" to begin with. He never went out on a score in his life. Just the garbage, and then the real estate.

According to wiki which I know is mostly bs says he also owns a rest in the west village?

The restaurant closed about a year and a half ago after more than forty years. They were way ahead of the curve in TriBeCa. There was nothing there but warehouses and meat packers back then.

This guy seems like a total criminal genius and has or had expanded his waste hauling into vast holding companies and subsidiaries to make shit tons of money.

Not a criminal genius, just a business genius who had a few "partners" over the years.

Any more info you can share on Ponte or other Genovese capos that are big time earners?

Angelo was never even made, let alone a capo. The Westside doesn't normally make their big time garbage guys. There's too much to lose via licensing and dealing with the anti-trust laws.

Why would he want it anyway? When you have that kind of money and you're looking to get your finger pricked in a childish ceremony you need to have your head examined lol.

Originally Posted By: DB
Angelo is retired

Plus he was more legit than most and only an associate , technically at least

And I just saw your post, DB. You already answered him. Sorry about that.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.