Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I agree goombah, carroll is full of holes, just like the hawks, they were and will continue to be under carroll, a team that is not at all disciplined.

their penalties almost always get them in trouble, when they had brady penned in at the 1 yd line, they went off- side, same guy 11 times this season.

and their on the field antics, shows they have no- class, they have absolutely no discipline. and their offense play calling is close to pop warner league.

I sincerely would like carroll and all his coaches to get fired.

After the Seahawks receiver scored and did the crass celebration..I thought to myself...why are you giving Brady 15 extra yards on the kickoff?

nevermind that it was a vulgar display..but it's not winning football

dudes are grown men responsible for their own actions but those of you guys who go back far enough will remember that when Carrol was an nfl head coach before usc... the opposing kicker blew the go ahead field goal....and Carrol said something to him and gave him the choke sign... which struck me as classless

Carrol fosters the same classlessness

Carrol pulls trick plays in weird spots...at a GREAT USC/Notre Dame game...with ND up with seconds left and usc inside the 5...Carrol demonstrably was givng the signal to spike the ball and stop the clock....ND took the bait, hesitated and QB did a qb sneak..got stopped and spun away from it and scored...0 seconds left....

you are absolutely right about carroll, there is something that seperates him from the great coaches, remember the title game against texas and usc. 4th down and he didn't use reggie bush.

the other guy got stopped, and texas got the ball and vince young beat them. almost a similar situation in the super bowl.

underneath this carroll guy there is a somewhat superior attitude, and I think it has caught up with him.

let's face it, the guy blew a super bowl. he should get fired.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"