Originally Posted By: Malandrino

Dwalin I didn't know you were Russian. Have you lived in Italy? You seem to have pretty good knowledge of its culture. I'm Albanian and we pretty much grew up with Italian shows, TV, movies and it came naturally as a second language. Unfortunately English was more useful so I stopped bothering with Italian. I still understand it and speak it, just not fluently.

I live in Italy now, have moved to Milan from Russia as an early teen with my parents (and the cat as well smile ) , about 15 years ago. People are friendly here, although I miss the snow in winter.
But Albanian is a language completely different from the ones originated from Latin, like Italian, Spanish, French. Was it difficult to learn Italian and Albanian at the same time?
I also had to study Latin as it is in the school program everywhere in Italy, some ways of modifying the words (the cases: nominative, genitive, etc) are similar to Russian.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."