Originally Posted By: goombah
I'm not sure Binnie. The draft is such a crapshoot on QBs. Luck was the last can't miss prospect. Tons of duds before & since he was picked. The problem is these guys in college typically don't play under center. Then they don't have to really read the defense and athletic QBs are much faster than their competition. That's why so few of these college QBs translate to the NFL.

I could see Cardale Jones being successful in the right situation. He has a cannon for an arm & size. Neither can be taught. If he can learn to read NFL defenses he could be a star. Mariota has accuracy issues. Winston is toxic - if I were a GM there is no way I would put my professional reputation on the line by drafting Winston unless it was after the 1st round.

right on, whoever drafts Winston Is going to get burned ala "johnny football" now, next year we will see about OSU other QBS and they both are highly rated. I too am high on cardell jones, and don't forget Ezekiel Elliot, he could be great in the pros.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"