Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Yonkers
How bout over by you, there has to be some good italian restaurants. Ive been to Villa Barone like 20 times, but thats a catering hall.

I've been going to catered affairs at Villa Barone since it was Tardi's. But something tells me that's probably a little bit before your time.

As far as the rest of the neighborhood, like I said, Patricia's is very good. Louis Seafood has been here for like sixty years and we go there quite a bit. Then there's Spoto's, which is also pretty good. And these are just the places along East Tremont.

But you have to remember that Throggs Neck has just as many Irish residents as Italians. Probably more (but Country Club is mostly Italian), so there's no shortage of Irish pubs and American restaurants that are also very good.

And this is all East of the Bruckner. Once you cross the expressway, you're in Pelham Bay and there are plenty of great spots over there, too. But Pelham Bay is changing fast, if you know what I mean. It's just a matter of time.

LOL. Yeah I kno what you mean. Yeah also i dont remember Tardi's. Like you said that may have been before me, I'm 34. Ill have to check out those places you mentioned. Going out to eat is probably one of my favorite things to do, but thats probably most people. Im also out on long island quite a bit so thats where Im usually eating on the weekends. Cant beat a good italian restaurant though. But I do love seafood as well. Thanks for the tips. You ever come across some place thats really good let me know.