True Belmont but the place sure does have it's regulars

Now my good friend bartended at bellanapoli in Bloomfield

Very good food , the owner had some connects going back 4-5 years . In fact it's a place like this ( whether I was right or wrong ) that cemented in mind CN couldn't function as good as it did without restaurants that served as a way to make connections , meet people , start books , work the garbage and vending angle , skim tips ( which absurdly does happen and is a money maker at a good joint ) and even loan small amounts of $, but who knows I could be very wrong .

A lot of Westside went there back then . It would make sense too as they had a piece of joeys back then which was near by and a cash king at one point , like the old joeys in ortley beach .

Same with tiki back in the day , Westside printed cash with that place , now this is going back 5+ years , no idea who handles things now but again that real estate and bar is a gold mine , millions on both fronts . I still go there and somedays they had to bring in hundred of thousands . Funny enough Mondays were and are the best days and only a connected joint figures out a way to turn a Monday into an industry day ( or strippers) and clean a few hundy thou every Monday lol , not too mention the 40 tvs that only play sports lol