Well I must say I knew of all people you went there , call it a hunch smile

Regardless it is still the 1 place where you can get a great meal for $25 or under

And the food is still excellent , more northern style coking but I still swear

They have the best tiramisu in the city , to die for, plus good

Wine list for $20 and under . Not many places like that left , if you know

Any in manhatten please let me know , it took me 5 years to find a place like that

Where a girl thinks she is getting treated to a top notch Italian restaurant , just

Don't show her the bill smile. I do remember that other good place in the village that

Had that special green pasta that was outrageous , even Bill Clinton would go but I

Forgot the name but man was that pasta good. Could of eaten 3 bowls worth

I read an article recently that stated Manhatten real estate was the most stable investment

In the history of investments lol, and I must say it's pretty accurate . If you don't have a

million dont even bother and a million we are only talking an avg 1 bedroom.

There was 1 small time period after that terrible day that did enable some to get

In at a somewhat reasonable price , especially Williamsburg where people made a fortune

I was just to young with my $40k salary right after college at Wells Fargo lol but boy I wish

I figured a way to get in.

A $500k place then is probably $3-$4M today.

Regardless one positive of the manhatten real estate is it kept a lot of

Sons of the guys you know out of the family business and on the straight and narrow .

Got to say I'm very impressed you know about Bianca , I know guys working in NY 30 years that had no clue about it and marveled at it's quality and price once I brought them there . Then again you do pretty much have an NYC history in your head , at some point when everyone has moved on a book could be in your future and ironically it would be a success