Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
romo is 35 now with a bad back, and this will be his make or break year. I don't think he's going to last another full season, he's taken some hits, and, they take their toll.

I think manning is finished at Denver, now, if I was jerry jones I would try and get colt McCoy from Washington. or trade for a no# 1 pick in the draft and go for one of the ohio st. QBS.

then dallas would have a future.

I'm of the opinion that Romo is beyond make-or-break. Like you said, he's 35. The same argument with Culter - these guys are what they are at this point of their careers. They're not going to have a huge increase in production.

Romo had a great year in 2014. But with two back surgeries and the hits he took, even with a great o-line, it's unrealistic to expect a repeat performance in 2015. If Jerry Jones was smart, he would go after Romo's replacement while Romo is still on the roster much like Green Bay did with Favre/Rodgers.

If I was Washington's GM, I would not trade McCoy to a division rival. RG3 is too brittle to be giving away his backup. And now that there is a new Washington GM, he most likely does not have the same feelings toward RG3 than the GM responsible for drafting RG3.