I am an older half italian guy that likes to go to Rao's I don't go often enough.

I like going because I have fun there. I only have the meat ball and the lemon chicken there. I like them again italian food is like art. What art people like is subjective. I like my wife's food better but I like their meatballs and the lemon chicken as well. I don't eat anything else there.

I lived in Harlem as a kid. I like to go back there because once a Harlem boy always a harlem boy. Unless you make yourself believe that you are beyond that part of your life later on like my brother Ralphie

I like to sing even though I can't sing well. Frank likes to sing professional singers go their and start singing. The people who work there are fun people.

It's a fun place I would go their even if the food sucked and it doesn't suck.

Friends of mine from Harlem like to go back and talk about when we were kids. My friend Johnny, genie boy from a Hun 9, Lou from a Hun 7. We talk about those days as kids. Frank know these guys and a lot of other guys. We even talk about guys who are dead now. We talk about the women we fucked there when their husbands were at work.

When I go there time stops for me I am a kid again. When I go there and Frank is there we compare suits smile He makes us laugh and we tell stories about what we did as kids.

only the unloved hate