Originally Posted By: Malandrino
PB if that's what it is, then why do you feel you need to explain yourself again and again? I realize that maybe you don't wanna appear insensitive or apathetic, but pretty much everybody here knows you. I haven't been here a year I know you haven't posted anything offensive towards Jews or whatever group, let alone guys who have been here longer than me and have known you for years.

My point is that you should stop justifying yourself and getting defensive with this kinda crap, sort of like how those numb-minded liberals (that you love so much) do. "Hey I can't be racist! I've worked with black people for decades! I'm even pro slave reparations!" lol

Nobody's taking this guy seriously.. he's just threatened by the truth - which is that he isn't worth 0.02$ as a journalist or anything else for that matter. Just relax, buddy. There's no need too take out the sword & shield for every little bullshit accusation. smile

If it was anything but anti-Semitism I'd agree with you. Getting worked up over this asshole isn't worth it. But I've defended both Judaism and Israel on this board ad nauseam over the years. He just struck a nerve. That's all.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.