Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
It's a smokescreen/ race card. Somebody is calling you out and you can't address the points they are talking about you call them a bigot (in this case an anti-semite) and you make not so veiled threats to them.

That's exactly what it is. He can't address the accusations because he knows he has no credibility, so he comes up with something like this.

And good luck to him if he's serious. I worked in the Jewish community for 25 years. There's not a Christian in this world who's more respectful to Judaism (and more pro-Israel) than I am.

I'm Catholic. Our religion (and all forms of Christianity, for that matter) sprang from Judaism. Jesus was a Jew. Without Judaism, there's no Christianity. But I'm going off topic now, so....

PB
ive been on this site for 5 months now, and never have I ever seen you post anything that anyone can call anti-Semitic.

if you looked back on all your posts you would not find anything disrespectful of jews.

I really can't believe the nerve of this guy. hasn't he any shame?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"