Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
DonFerro - I just wish they would digitize ALL of the Stooges shorts and movies; it's a shame that only 75 are available, when there were over 200+ total, and an insane other amounts of independant projects, Ted Healy movies ("Soup to Nuts," for example), War Bond ads, etc.

A few years ago I picked up a copy of the out-of-print and relatively rare Moe Howard autobiography, but I am still unable to find a reasonble price on a copy of the Larry Fine autobiography for less than $300 at the online bookstores. It is very rare, and was written by Larry with assistance of his brother, if I recall, because of Larry's stroke and other medical problems. It's entitled, "A Stroke of Luck," and I would absolutely love to get my hands on a copy.
Hmmm. Boy I wish I could get a copy of these. They sound great. If you ever ind anything out, let me know.

Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.