Originally Posted By: goombah
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
the hawks got lucky, they had to pull out a miracle today, 4 intereceptions, I fumble lost, the hawks got a break by recovering their on side kick, and winning the toss in overtime.

they can't play new England and expect to win giving the over 5 times, they are good, but, they lucked out today, new England has never looked better than they did today.

the super bowl is going to be a toss up.

I agree with your assessment, but would add the following. Indy was one dimensional and NE exposed that weakness. Seattle played like garbage for 58 minutes & still won. Psychologically that gives them an edge IMO. If Wilson plays even halfway decent in the SB, they should win with that defense. I would love to be wrong but this could be another dominating Seattle performance.

Seattle's defense was stout. They held Aaron Rodgers and Company to 5 FG's. GB has a better all around team than New England. Rodgers, Lacy, Cobb, Nelson, Adams. NE's skilled positions, only Gronk is better than Andrew Quarless of GB. IMO, the super bowl was played between SEA and GB

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."