Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: tiger84
The problem i have with him is when things get too hot with former wiseguys on the comments section he deletes the thread.The bath ave story a former member came on and called out jimmy callandra and they started to argue about the old days and ratting and scarpo just shut it down.That was 100000x more interesting than any of the shit he puts up.The same thing with wild bills kids they started argueing in the comments section and he shut that down too

He's too afraid to be a real journalist. Forget the fact that he can't write and uses that ridiculous pen name. A true journalist is fearless. But good old Ed deletes entire pages every time someone pms him a threat. I mean, can you imagine all of the threats that guys like Breslin and Hamill and Raab got during their careers?

Like them of not, they stood by their stories. And I fully realize that they're pre-Internet, where you couldn't "delete" anything once it was printed. But guys like that would have stood by their stories in this day and age, too.

Leiber's a joke.
If I might ask, how do you know this guy so well PB?