If it was a guy who just did 10-20 years or whatever that said "fuck this rat scum", then I gotta respect his opinion. Other than that I gotta agree with what was already stated. This guy lived a crazy violent life that was crazier in reality than most people dream of. NY mafia associate, Vietnam, Medellin cartel, fugitive, Iran contras..... He also made zero excuses. The only unbelievable shit in his story is who he claims he did and didn't rat on, and he gives several different and conflicting accounts of how much time he ran for, actually served, and was sentenced to. If you watch cocaine cowboys he says 15 years, then in American Desparado he says 3. Other places he says 5-10. People do blow smoke sometimes about time they have done tho, I myself personally have done a small amount of state time and portrayed it to people that I have done more, it's bravado or whatever u wanna call it and trust me it doesn't mean someone is not a dangerous person. His claim that he was let out on bail to set Munday up but he double crossed the agents seemed pretty outlandish to me, but it has never been refuted by Munday, and they had a lot of contact and whatnot with all the docs. I have been around millions of clowns who did this or did that but they were really a bunch of jokers. I also have met just a handful of stone cold psychos, and trust me this guy was one of them, and a rat and whatever else too..