The guy is schizophrenic and bipolar... he's got a YouTube account and he hunts down commenters on videos where he's in, usually with some long rants full of grammatical errors.
Also from what I hear he was never really liked in the streets and was never really a "wiseguy" so to speak, he was just "Billy's kid" sort of like how Karen was just "Sammy's girl." Hell, I think even Albert DeMeo was involved more in the life than him.

Anyway, I read that his family pretty much disowned him after he ratted and his sisters say he was always a problem in the family and a big source of headaches for Wild Bill.
Me personally I kinda feel bad for him.. oh, and I REALLY doubt he went to Allie Boy's house ready to whack him and that he threatened Jackie DeRoss face to face.. that sounds like some movie drama.

I always wondered what's up with Casso's son... I have no idea how he handled all that. I don't know but I highly doubt he turned out a Boy Scout.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso