Originally Posted By: bronx
that is true, JR abused willie in county, greg and craig lied to JR about scores..they made willie a bouncer with eyes on moving tore out. controlling hop and his son..and the jews. JR fell for the B.S. went against tore , got himself pinched. and changed history..

If Mikey Hop wasn't the dumbest half-wiseguy in the history of the Bronx, then his moron son beat him out by half an IQ point. They snowballed the whole fucking thing.

It all started at the place on Boston and Conner anyway. It was a part of the grand design. They gave Willie a suit, told him he was an owner, and conned him into believing that he'd be an owner in Manhattan one day.

And they got all the start up money for Pretty Woman from Fat Pete, the rat in Greg's next case, which is very ironic if you ask me lol.

That kid was no wiseguy, either. His family got rich in the tuxedo and wedding dress business (and they're GOOD people, don't get me wrong there). But he had no business in the street. He left the program, too. Lives publicly up in Connecticut. It's over.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.