Originally Posted By: bronx
boy that is true, tore hates JR..and for good reason..JR screwed up with some guys during the scores case. he was furious with everyone one pinched, he should have taken it out on himself. greed and the newly found greg deplama and his big mouth doomed JR.. i hope tore stays away and hits them straight and far.naples or the bronx plus millions.Hmmm what would i take.

You don't know the half of it (of course you do, that's just an expression lol).

Greg had Willie believing that he had all the strength of a made guy, which was obviously bullshit. And I don't condone that he flipped, but you know as well as I do that sometimes these guys create their own rats.

That money in Willie's basement was mostly Greg's, and as soon as the Scores pinch came down Greg put Craig in Junior's ear to distance himself from Willie. A kid that had been as loyal as a dog for ten years, yet Greg started putting the word out that Willie was dealing junk and steroids and holding out because it was too much cash for him to have.

Greg was never getting Willie his button (he wasn't even Italian, regardless of the rumors). But he was a loyal kid and tough as fucking nails. Greg turned him into rat there. Willie never should have left Vinny Artuso. He'd be in Florida now, semi-retired. I'm 55, and if I remember right I have about five or six years on Willie. But he'd be living the good life at fifty instead of what happened up there.

And what they did to that poor fuck in Witness Protection I won't even post. But that's what you get for trusting the Government (so he's not innocent either, I'm just making the point against the way Greg ran his crew).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.