Originally Posted By: scottburn
I would never stop my reporting because of a vocal minority of "haters" that just seem to want to nitpick everything I do. That said I would never discourage anyone from speaking their mind, either. I guess I have trouble understanding why some people view me as some yahoo in my basement spewing lies and propaganda, when my resume points to the opposite. I shouldn't let it bother me, but it obviously does or I wouldn't post responses.

Thanks for the support, guys.

Scott,

You gotta realize half the guys that come on this site claim to be "in the know" or claim to be "from the neighborhood" which in their view means they know more than you. Couldn't be further from the truth.

They use that defense to post their views and opinions. When an educated writer as yourself does his homework and writes an article that doesn't jive with their "inside neighboorhood wiki knowledge", you ruffle their parrot feathers. lol

You are an accredited author, the only thing they could possibly say to you is to claim to "be in the know". Keep up the good work man!

Lalou

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"