image hosting

BIZARRE: Breen's paranoid rant
Killer mobster Karl Breen has claimed the vicious Clondalkin feud is over and that he is more worried about the gardai than his old enemies.

Breen (33), was released from prison in October after serving seven years for stabbing pal Martin McLaughlin (21), to death during a drunken fight at a New Year’s Eve party back in 2006.

Gardai believe the criminal was previously the head of a west Dublin gang known as the Infamous D22.

The mob was involved in a bloody gangland war in the Clondalkin area, which lead to at least four gangland killings – including the murder of Breen’s best pal Pierce Reid.

But in a rant on a social media site, Breen has claimed he is no longer under threat from his former rivals and is regularly in Clondalkin.

He writes: “Theres NO feud in clondalkin, its sorted but d media are doin their best to restart it.
“I’m not paranoid bout enemies, id b more paranoid of d garda settin me up or killin me and makin it look lîke sumtin else.”

These exclusive photographs show Breen posing in Limerick during a visit to the city earlier this month.

Gardai believe that since his release he has been living in Co. Westmeath and associating with criminals from the Athlone area who he met in prison.

Breen denies he is on the run from the gardai, but admits failing to give the address he is staying at when stopped by officers.

“You think I’d give them any adress i be at? What, so they can kick d door in every week.

“I dont have to giv my adress to NOBODY so F**L them tramps. Tryn to get me killed,certain garda wud b in collusion wit certin crims theyd giv ur adress up like a light.
“And d LAST time d garda had me adress they tried to kill me and make it look like an accident,only for there was a witness there they wouldve killed me.. Im on d sóuthside EVERY day im hidin from NOBODY.”

During his time behind bars, Breen was moved to a protection wing in Limerick Prison after he had crossed some of the prison system’s most notorious inmates.