Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
- There are millions of Hindus and Sikhs in the UK: no terrorist attacks, no Hindu/Sikh extremist groups, the Hindus and Sikhs aren't at war with their host country
- There are millions of Chinese in various Western countries: no terrorist attacks, no Chinese extremist groups, the Chinese aren't at war with their host countries
- There are millions of Jews in America: no terrorist attacks, no Jewish extremist groups, the Jews aren't at war with their host countries (even as they were repeatedly attacked/murdered by their hosts)
- There are hundreds of thousands of Filipinos and Thais in Hong Kong: no terrorist attacks, no Catholic/Buddhist extremist groups, the Catholics/Buddhists aren't at war with their host country

- There are millions of Mexicans in the US: no terrorist attacks, no Mexican Catholic extremist groups, the Mexican Catholics aren't at war with their host country

I'm sick of the whinny, twisted moral equivalence. It is just not true.

I think its pretty clear that Islamic fundamentalist are public enemy #1 no one is denying that, I don't remember anyone saying anything against that. But the actions of the 4 or however many people murdered all these people in France, have nothing to do with the ideology or views of 60% of the worlds Muslims who live in Southeast Asia. It comes from a regions the Middle East and parts of Africa breed these types of people. But blaming an entire religion just doesn't make sense. People are good or evil, if you are going to do something crazy being a christian Muslim Jew or Hindu, being gay or straight, white or black, is not going to change the fact that you are crazy.

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 01/10/15 10:17 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life