Well buddy, obviously you are well aware know since you mentioned them, the first crusades was started by the Catholic church. I am not saying that Islam does not have violent extremists they do, violence is in every religion because of violent individuals. Christianity for example crusades, 30 years war, Catholics and protestants in Ireland, the Inquisition. In the US the KKK and bombings at abortion clinics but you don't go about saying the Christianity is evil, certain people are evil and they can use religions as way to justify it. Buddhist monks in Myanmar are killing women in children, but you don't go condemn all of Buddhism.

Also buddy I was using being against a Federal government as an example of how slippery a slope as "vaguely related to terrorism" is. I apologize for not using the correct language or punctuation for you to interpret it that way. But I do indeed believe in a limited Federal government with more power to the states and individuals. I don't believe the power of the military should be in the hands of our elected officials because they don't act in the interest of the people they were elected to represent. Is it not the failed foreign policy of the Federal government that allows terrorism to flourish they way it has?

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life