Originally Posted By: bronx
very good , duffy was joe's on the west side of nyc.. allie shades was pinched with him..joe went to trial and knew could not win, why..who knows could have taken a plea for far less time..he went to trial everyday gassed..judge got upset with him.

I do my best, Bronx whistle.

But seriously, I was with the local for more than ten years by the time that indictment came down. And Duffy was on the Feds radar long before Danny Benedetto picked up the phone for Chambers Paper. And Francolino got on the radar through a videotape of him with Gotti on a Tuesday at the Ravenite.

Originally Posted By: bronx
pizza.. larossa didn't get a shot at him..i found much of what he said the most credible on bklyn guys..no question..

It wasn't me who said that he tore DiLeonardo to shreds. I just pointed out that LaRossa was the lawyer in one of the other trials. It was Fat Dom Borghese who LaRossa ripped apart. I don't know where to find the testimony, but if someone can look it up you'll see what I mean.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.