Originally Posted By: BarrettM
Waterboarding is torture under the Geneva Convention, which we signed.

It shouldn't be.

Rectal feeding is some medieval fucking shit.

They're lucky they're getting fed at all.

There were more than just 5 people who died, what about the black sites?

I DON'T CARE. The only good Muslim Extremist, is a dead Muslim Extremist.

Now I like you, Barrett. A lot. And I think you know that. I even tried to get in touch before Christmas but an unfortunate incident here on my part prevented it. But it's probably best if we leave the politics alone.

But I'll leave you with this: I was young and idealistic once, too. A registered Democrat for over thirty years. And that my worldview could change so much, AT MY AGE, speaks volumes about the current state of American politics and the globalization of everything from economics to how we treat prisoners who are content to cut American heads off and post the videos on YouTube.

But I'm hateful, blah blah blah. I'm a one percenter, blah blah blah. I don't care about any countries outside the USA, blah blah blah.

The truth? There's some merit to those accusations. But it's those animal Muslim Extremists that made me this way. They hate Americans because in their minds we're all Jews and Zionists. Period. But I'll die next to the Jews all day long before I give a fuck about how we treat a savage raghead with a blueprint for murder in his hand (The Koran). And if I was running things, that'd be the fucking day that they'd get prayer mats and copies of the Koran while in captivity.

Rant over. Happy New Year, son smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.