Originally Posted By: SharpieOne
And what the hell went on at Randall and Hollywood the other night? I'd imagine everyone knew that guy was mentally ill, but love of family stops treatment. Sad stuff.

Fucking tragic. But they'll blame it on mental illness and get the poor boy (even though he's middle aged) some help. Because, after all, losing his grandma like that had to be traumatic, right? Never mind the fact that he's the one who killed her rolleyes.

This was such a nice neighborhood, you really have no idea (and you know me personally, so you know that's not a shot at you). It's just that you're still "new" here. Every store was privately owned, very few apartment buildings, and no big brother telling you to take Section 8 or risk being sued for discrimination.

And be forewarned, there's a big developer who's close to de Blasio who's looking to do something on Ampere. And he's gonna get his way. It's just a matter of time.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.