Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I find women who act ladylike to be more attractive.

Kudos, Moe. Well put.

Originally Posted By: SharpieOne
I know of one for certain who is hotter than any that will be listed here. You can put a million bucks on that. Unfortunately, I could never say.

And that's just the reason why this thread is about as informative as People Magazine's 100 most beautiful people list. Because you're only seeing the people who are in the public eye. And unfortunately, 99 percent of the posters here only have Real Housewives and Mob Wives as a barometer to answer the question (which means that they can't answer the question).

There's a skipper here in the Bronx whose daughter is so drop dead gorgeous that, even at forty, she could pass for fifteen years younger and probably land a modeling contract. And on top of that, she's educated and has more class in her pinky than all of those low rent skanks on television combined. And she's just one example. And of course it cuts both ways. Because there are mob guys with some real brutes for daughters.

And I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. My one regret is that for the first time in almost ten years I couldn't wish my online family a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. But thanks for the well wishes while I was gone.

Happy New Year. My friends here know where to find me.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.