Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
your post is right on about the giants, but coughlin will stay, and if they took your advise about the rest of it they would improve, good analysis.

I hate the cowboys with a passion, its not romo that is making that team go. its DeMarco murray, and dez Bryant, I still think romo is a choker.

Romo is a choker confused ? The guy came back from a mid-season broken back to lead the Cowboys to a 12-4 season and a Divisional Title, while leading or close to leading the league in most QB Efficiency Ratings. The fact is he was one of the best three in the league this season alongside, Aaron Rodgers and J.J Watt. No doubt he has a great running game to back him up, but when you look at the best QB other than him Rodgers' Packers are possibly the most stacked in the league. I believe the Cowboys will beat the Lions then bow out against the Seahawks but this doesn't = Romo - choker, the NFC is about as stacked as the WC in the NBA is this season.

I'd like the Broncos to take it this year mainly because a player of Mannings calibre deserves more than one title and time is clearly running out, but i can't see past the Packers or Seahawks winning.