Originally Posted By: olivant
Well, TB, Q, and Pete ya'll make good points. However, I think we are all prisoners of the drama created by FFC's epic and the storyline he wanted to follow. Because of that, there are no satisfying answers to our questions.

Agreed. But it's sure fun to try.

Quote:
I asked in a post above why Roth's wife didn't miss Ola when Roth was taken to the hospital since Ola was apparently in the same hotel suite when he was murdered.

Perhaps (very upset, she was crying in the hospital) she rushed out with the medics who took Roth to the hospital without further ado.
Quote:
I also asked why Bussetta chose to strangle Ola which could have resulted in a struggle that would have alerted the others in the suite instead of using a knife or bludgeon, or a pistol with a silencer.

Perhaps he was in the Sicilian Boy Scouts, where he learned to be resourceful and thrifty. lol
Quote:
I also asked what possible reason Fredo could have for waiting for what was probably 6-7 hours until almost midnight to possibly alert Ola or Roth to Michael's murder plans if indeed he did try to alert them (which I don't think he did)

We all agree that Fredo wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.