Sad no it's shameful . But everyone have to remember it's a popularity contest. There's many of us wondering what happen to the hip hop in mainstream today, 85% of the time the expression is basically WTF??? How did (input current pop rapper song) get. this far? People can complain bout it negativity and yet don't support the artist that have quality content enough . Their are tons of rappers that make artistic, intelligent music but not receiving enough support and exposure on mainstream . Come one fellows how many times have i posted a Lupe Fiasco , The Most Lyrical Artist Of This Generation, video and not anyone on BB made a comment on it? That is how it is nearly every where else on media sites . I want anybody to go to YouTube right now. and look at the number of views for Lupe Fiasco " Haile Selassie" song then look at the bullshit " CoCo" video by O.T Genasis. Then you'll get why i say stop complaining and start supporting .

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb