Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: Footreads
What war crimes did bush do?

Torture.

If we want to be technical, Bush and Cheney (or maybe just Cheney) are tied in to torture and violating international law (treaties which hold the same weight as the US Constitution) against torture.

War crimes? Don't tell me you're one of those people who thinks Bush was evil and deserves to be behind bars. Not the best President but I believe in his sincerity and he was a good man

What does Alfa Romeo think about Bush? Hmmmm

It's hard to pin anything on a President. They can always claim they didn't know anything. Really I think between Bush and Cheney, Cheney was worse. Isn't that also true in the mafia? The Underboss is worse than the Boss?

Cheney was the one who probably had closed door sessions with the oil sector people with maps of Iraq drawn up before the invasion was even launched.

Cheney was the one who I think outed Valerie Plaime, a clandestine agent working for the CIA who headed an anti nuclear proliferation "crew" as its "capo". Valerie's job was to feed the Iranian nuclear scientists false information to slow down their development of "the bomb". Cheney outed her network and destroyed her operation in revenge for Joe Wilson's comments, her husband. How does that help the United States?

Cheney was the one who set up the Office of Special Plans which he used to cherry pick data from the intelligence community in order to make a case for war to persuade Bush to invade. Thousands died in Cheney's war, and many more were maimed. That is outrageous.

On the other hand, Bush is the one who rushed to war. People always say the Democrats approved the invasion of Iraq just like the Republicans did, so they are all in it together. They all have blood on their hands. But the terminology "rushed to war" means that the resolution Congress came up with implied that they wanted Bush to allow the weapons inspectors (like Hans Blix) to finish their job of certifying Iraq free of WMD. He did not wait. The weapons inspectors were withdrawn and the war was on. If the Saudis did 911, why take revenge on Iraq? If the Saudis could have been punished, would we have lost 4000 people and maimed thousands more doing it? Congress is there putting a check on the President for a reason, and that reason was discarded in 2003's invasion.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."