Originally Posted By: Belmont
LaLouisiane
Your father may have been taken from you when you were two but you were born into stability and a solid foundation. Being born out of wedlock is totally different.
You knew who your dad was and your Mom obviously had morals.
A black born out of wedlock was probably conceived on the roof top of some ghetto building by some clown with gold teeth and a few dime bags. And again, it has nothing to do with poverty, wealthy black athletes and rappers keep perpetuating this bullshit because its their culture. I can see having a baby due to a mistake, but damn, 5 kids with 5 different men ! Thats just irresponsible, immature, and extremely selfish. Being a kid is hard enough, now you want to make it 100 times tougher,,, unreal.
Sorry to sound harsh but black culture ( as a whole) is irresponsible and refuses to accept most of their problems, if not all. Most are self inflicted. My family is from Italy so to be honest, i dont give a fuck about slavery in 1845.
A black can literally walk into any impoverished white neighborhood and have no problem at all. And believe me, there are plenty of impoverished white neighborhoods in the mid west . why cant a white guy walk in Compton day or night? Because of violent black youth. Its not just compton. Its virtually any black neighborhood.
News flash for these thug rappers; they are nothing more than modern day tap dancers..

So all of that to say that whenever there is a police shooting of an unarmed person, a violent subculture is the one to blame? I don't buy that. Violent does not equate to insane. It's not a tradition to commit "suicide by cop" if you are into hip hop and things "urban". And that's what you are actually alleging as an excuse for police shootings. You are saying that the victims are so belligerent and so hostile that they deliberately provoked their own shooting...."suicide by cop".

If you guys are saying that yes, those people are so crazy and violent that they meant to commit suicide by cop all because they are defiant and were only raised by a single mom.....you completely lost me there. Sorry.

And you can't prove it. There is a body laying there with no gun, and the bullets in the victim match the cop's revolver. So there is no dispute there. What is in dispute is if the unarmed person meant to attack an armed officer with a drawn weapon. Actually that's not in dispute. That's actually ridiculous.

You don't get to say that because the subculture is violent and defiant, that this is proof that a particular unarmed police shooting victim meant to attack a fully armed officer of the law. To accomplish what exactly? Since when do cops with guns get beat up in ghettos by people with no weapons just looking for someone's ass to kick? That's stupid, it never happened, and I think we are past the talking stage. Now you have a bunch of nuts out there that want to kill cops for real and that is damned unfortunate. I know some good guys that are cops.

I think the protests are good in this sense...

The people are getting in the cops faces and doing what the apologists for police shootings are claiming got the police victim killed. They are ranting, raving, cursing, daring the cop to shoot them. But during the protests, most of the times the cops won't fire a live round because of free speech protections. If you ask me I would say that is good "sensitivity training" for the police...to practice NOT shooting at people under extreme provocation.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."