LaLouisiane
Your father may have been taken from you when you were two but you were born into stability and a solid foundation. Being born out of wedlock is totally different.
You knew who your dad was and your Mom obviously had morals.
A black born out of wedlock was probably conceived on the roof top of some ghetto building by some clown with gold teeth and a few dime bags. And again, it has nothing to do with poverty, wealthy black athletes and rappers keep perpetuating this bullshit because its their culture. I can see having a baby due to a mistake, but damn, 5 kids with 5 different men ! Thats just irresponsible, immature, and extremely selfish. Being a kid is hard enough, now you want to make it 100 times tougher,,, unreal.
Sorry to sound harsh but black culture ( as a whole) is irresponsible and refuses to accept most of their problems, if not all. Most are self inflicted. My family is from Italy so to be honest, i dont give a fuck about slavery in 1845.
A black can literally walk into any impoverished white neighborhood and have no problem at all. And believe me, there are plenty of impoverished white neighborhoods in the mid west . why cant a white guy walk in Compton day or night? Because of violent black youth. Its not just compton. Its virtually any black neighborhood.
News flash for these thug rappers; they are nothing more than modern day tap dancers..

Last edited by Belmont; 12/27/14 01:48 PM.