Originally Posted By: alexandarns
If these hoods signed into being criminals,lose their human side?They cant get sick and need help and think that death is the only answer?A mentaly ill person is mentaly ill person everywhere.

But in all fairnes gangsters are most likley very much self absorved,so they will never commit suicide in the first place.So i guess u are right about that world,but then again...

Isn't it hard to understand this world? I think it is so complicated. If you live by a code you cannot show weakness that's how you get yourself killed. I'm sure many of these hoods struggle daily with demons but know that it is best to spend their time thinking about how to earn rather than how they feel. The best hood is one who is emotionless. Being Italian you are taught to man up when you are a young boy so it is instilled in you to act accordingly from the time you are a toddler. Only the mentally strong survive.

I'm sure someone else on here can explain what I'm trying to say here as I am such s terrible writer I just cannot get the right words out to explain what I mean.